Another good, productive week. It would’ve been nice to get something posted yesterday but I feel that the rest of the week’s work makes up for one quiet day. Here’s what I’ve done this week:-
- Made in Sicily: My rough guide to Palermo’s history and how they became an upper-midtable force in Serie A.
- Palermo’s Famous Colours: The infamous pink shirt, what it represents and how it came to be.
- The Madness of Maurizio Zamparini: In a league known for its eccentric club owners, one man stands head and shoulders above the rest. Palermo’s resident mentalist, profiled.
- Serie D to Palermo, via Varese: Palermo manager Devis Mangia’s rise from non-league youth coach to top Serie A manager.
- (Serie A Weekly) Palermo’s Home Run Continues: Analysis of Palermo’s 2-0 win over Fiorentina last weekend and what the result means for the rest of their season.
- (Off-topic) (Back Page Football) Napoli’s Unsung Heroes: Walter Gargano, Hugo Campagnaro and the other players who don’t get enough credit for Napoli’s continued ascension.