That was ace. I had a lot of fun this week and feel like I produced some of the blog’s best content so far. The next few weeks might be a tad spotty with Christmas and New Year, but I’ll still be producing content over the festive period. I obviously won’t be matching the prolificness of the past couple of weeks, but there’ll be something.
- Friuli History (part one): I split this week’s historical summary into two parts because of the volume of information on Udinese’s website. Here’s part one.
- Friuli History (part two): A piece I wrote on Schrodinger’s Cat and the experiment’s relevance in comparing marking systems. Not really.
- Udinese & the Scudetto: Notes on Udinese’s previous brushes with the Scudetto and an appraisal on the current team’s chances of success this season.
- The Friuli Farm: The Bianconeri’s “buy high, sell low,” model, how it benefits them and some of the greatest players to pass through the Stadio Friuli.
- In Search of Liam McCarthy: My ill-fated attempt at contacting Udinese’s only Scot.
- Samir Handanovic: One of the World’s Best Goalkeepers: Can anyone name me five better ‘keepers?
- (off-topic) (Serie A Weekly) Team of the Week: Inter Ease to Victory: Don’t say it loudly, but Inter are starting to look like a team…